By Alfatronix, the PV18i Convertor 24v-12v, 18A/22A system, is a Powervertor which allows a 12Vdc output from a 24Vdc input. The unit is IP53 rated meaning there are no ventilation holes to permit stray objects, dust or water to enter the unit. Is easilly installed using the click and fix mounting clip. Features a convienient LED light which indicates when there is an output from the convertor. The unit consumes an off load current of less than 15mA, likely to be less than the self discharge current of your battery. Its dimension are: 217mm x 87mm x 50mm.
• Alfatronix Voltage converter 24Vdc to 12Vdc • 18A/22A isolated • IP53 rated • Fits into click and fix mounting clip • Green Led indicates when there is an output from the converter • Dimensions 217 x 87 x 50mm
PV18i – 18 Amps – 21 Amps
- Switch Mode technology
- Compact, light weight, rugged and splash proof – sealed to IP533. Suitable for many industrial applications.
- Low off load current consumption (< 15 mA typical)
- Click and fit three point mounting bracket ensures quick and secure installation.
- CE and E marked (No ell990324)
- Red output LED indicates correct operation and eases fault finding
- Surface mount technology (SMT) based assembly techniques assure resistance against shock and vibration.
- Recessed push-on terminals reduce the risk of lost connections due to vibration.
- Meets the VIDG5/AES specification for use on emergency services vehicles.
- High efficiency (up to 93%) ensuring low heat dissipation.
- Conservatively rated and suitable for mounting in confined spaces without over heating.
- Full circuit protection (transient, overheat, overload and catastrophic failure)
- Multi lingual labelling and instruction leaflets.