Is suitable for both 12v and 24v systems (maximum 60v) The Oceanflex range of Tinned cables offers excellent resistance to Petrol and Diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acid, as well as offering very good resistance to moisture. Cable is supplied printed with the specification on the insulation. Conductor specification (mm) 84/0.30. Conductor cross section is 35mm². Supplied in Black to the length you require. As with all cable from Automarine, this is manufactured in the UK for your peace of mind and safety.
35mm Black Tinned Single core cable –- Tinned Copper conductors. – Conductor specification (mm) 80/0.40 – Conductor cross section 35mm2 – colour Black.
- 35mm² – 455/0.30 – Capacity 240 Amps
- Overall Diameter: 11.8mm
- Conductor: Tinned copper in accordance with BS EN 60228:2005
- Sheath: PVC (offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through)
- Operating temperature: -30° to 70°C
- Minimum bend radius: <6x OD
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (maximum 60v)
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acid
- Very good resistance to moisture
- Cables are printed with the specification on the insulation